Terms & Conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the verm-x.com website (hereinafter "the Website"). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the Website. If you are uncertain, you can always contact us on the Customer Care number 0870 850 2313.
Included in the Terms and Conditions are the following:
- Customer Care Policy
- General Terms & Conditions
It is unusual that any of our customers are unhappy with the products we supply. However, if you are dissatisfied in any way with the product you have purchased, you can return it to Verm-X® and we will refund your money in full. Products must be returned to Verm-X® (see address below) within 14 days of you receiving the goods with proof of where and when goods were purchased. Some products we provide include a manufacturers guarantee. Please refer to the individual product for details regarding this.
Paddocks Farm Partnership Ltd (for ease referred to as Verm-X in the following text) makes the following disclaimer:
By accessing or continuing to use the Verm-X Website you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use then you should not continue to use this Website.
Whilst Verm-X® seeks to provide clear and accurate information on this Website and in its newsletters or any other published or mailed or e-mailed information, Verm-X neither makes nor gives representations or warranties, express or implied, about the Website or the newsletter (and any information on it or hypertext links), including as to accuracy, completeness, suitability for purpose, availability, legibility, speed of download or access, or timeliness.
Verm-X® shall not be liable for any damages arising directly or indirectly in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of or inability to use this Website or the newsletter (or any hypertext links to or from this Website), or any information contained in the Website (or any other Website to which hypertext links to or from the Website may exist), or from any advice or recommendations given on this Website or in any other way, or from any action or decision (or omission to act) resulting from the use of this Website or newsletter or any such information. Verm-X® shall not be liable, to the extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage including, in particular, any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of investment, loss of opportunity, wasted costs or any indirect or consequential loss.
Verm-X® does not warrant or offer any assurance that the Website is compatible with your computer equipment, software or the network through which you access the Website, that the Website is free of errors, or that the use of the Website will not lead to viruses, "Trojan horses", "worms", or similar destructive software accessing your computer equipment. Verm-X® shall not be liable for any damage which you may suffer as a result of such errors or viruses. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer equipment has appropriate security and virus protection features, for your own protection and to protect Verm-X® and this Website. This Website may become unavailable in part or in whole at any time, for any period, and without prior notice. Given the inherent insecurity of the internet, the security, authenticity and confidentiality of any information on this Website cannot be guaranteed.
Unless Verm-X® has notified you that your order will be delayed, we will usually despatch weekday UK orders (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours and usually via first class mail (subject to our discretion) and you should therefore have the item with you within 2 working days or sooner. If items are out of stock we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. No payments are taken unless the ordered item is ready for immediate despatch. Postage and packing will be charged in addition to the product cost.
For international orders freight costs and lead times will be confirmed for each individual shipment.
Customer Care Policy
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with Verm-X is stress-free. If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with any part of the service, we need to know how to make things right. Please tell us straight away by using any of the following: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: + 44 (0)870 850 2313 or Write to us at:
Verm-X®, Paddocks Farm Partnership Ltd, Paddocks Farm, Huish Champflower, Taunton, Somerset, TA4 2HQ, UK.
We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of using the Website and to provide you with the services you request from us.
You can access the Website and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data ("Your Data") only with your knowledge or your consent. When you register your details, we collect Your Data to enable us to inform you from time to time by email and/or post of new products and services from Verm-X® and on occasions from other third parties who have products and services that we feel would be relevant to you. We will also collect information if you complete any other forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests.
By registering on the Website ("a Registered User") you agree that you would like to receive product and service updates from Verm-X® and any other third parties who have products and services which may be of interest to you. Unless you "opt out" (see below) we may also use Your Data in the following ways, relating to services of Verm-X®. Verm-X® will provide you with relevant information by email, post or telephone.
We will, if you have not opted out, pass Your Data onto relevant third party suppliers who we feel would be relevant to you.
As indicated above, as a Registered User you are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having Your Data used for any purposes relating to Verm-X®. You should also be aware that you have a legal right to ask us to make no further direct marketing use of Your Data at all. If you wish to exercise this right please send a written notice to: Verm-X®, Paddocks Farm Partnership Ltd, Paddocks Farm, Huish Champflower, Taunton, Somerset, TA4 2HQ, UK.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or any business associated to such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Website.
Accessing Personal Data
General Terms & Conditions
1. The materials made available on the Website are directed solely at consumers who access the Website from the United Kingdom. Verm-X® make no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the Website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Website or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Paddocks Farm Partnership Ltd), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. Verm-X® has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Website. However we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Verm-X® disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the Website.
4. Verm-X® assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Verm-X® be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with: (i) any use of the Website or content found therein; (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Website; (iii) the performance or non-performance by Verm-X®; (iv) the provision of or failure to provide services; (v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website.
5. The naming of any manufacturer or product on the Website does not imply endorsement by Verm-X®. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by Verm-X®.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Websites, which are not under the control of Verm-X®. When you activate any of these you will leave the Website and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Website, which is not under the control of Verm-X®.
7. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Verm-X® or any of its employees or agents.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Website.
10. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
Prices are correct at the time of posting on this Website and Verm-X® reserves the right to alter any pricing at any time without notice.
For international and trade enquiries contact us on: Telephone + 44 (0) 870 850 2313 Email email@example.com
How to Order
2. Telephone + 44 (0)870 850 2313
Payment is by credit or debit card only and all online orders are processed on a secure server.
Returns Policy and Guarantee
Please inspect all items immediately upon arrival. If you are unhappy in any way with your goods please telephone us on 0870 850 2313 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your full name and address and any reference numbers, e.g. invoice number.
You can return all unused items to us within 14 days for a refund or an exchange. However, we may not refund or exchange used or customer damaged items, this depends on the circumstances. Return postage and packing will be refunded at the standard cost rates, if you have requested a ‘special delivery’ service that is a cost above the standard rate you may only be refunded the standard rate of postage cost as opposed to your chosen higher rate. Refunds on goods will be made only once the goods have been received back.
For faulty or misdescribed goods we will either refund you in full (cost of goods, postage costs and return postage) or replace the item and refund your return postage costs. When returning goods, we recommend that you use registered post as we cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach us.
Privacy and Customer Confidentiality
Any information entered in this site, for example your name and email address entered in our contact forms, will be used to contact you and keep in touch with you about your enquiry or about the product or service you have received from us, and will not be used for any other purpose. You will also have the option to subscribe to our email update service, and in such cases your name and email address will be added to our mailing list so that we can let you know about special offers or new products and keep you informed about the latest exclusive offers which may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this list or any other mailings at any time by contacting us and requesting removal from the mailing list.
Your personal details will never be sold or passed on to third parties, unless agreed or requested by you or required by law.
We do not knowingly send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
Cookies may be used on this site to track and store online ordering information, to retain information you have previously entered on the site, or in the use of third party applications. In general, you can browse this site without requiring cookies. If you prefer not to use or accept cookies when using this site, you may switch off cookies in your browser. For more information about cookies and how to prevent them from being used while browsing this site, please see www.aboutcookies.org.
Paddocks Farm Partnership always appreciates your comment, whether good or bad. We also welcome any suggestions for improving our product range and our level of service.
Email us through email@example.com or call us on 0870 850 2313